OrthoSleeve makes performance products developed together with podiatrists, athletes, and real people.
The goal of all our products is to relieve your pain and keep you comfortable so you can continue doing what you love. Our powerful products are still thin and flexible enough to maintain range of motion and fit under clothes.
All OrthoSleeve products are made with high-quality, ultra-soft nylon treated with silver-ion anti-microbial, anti-odor technology on top shelf machines.
How it started
We were founded in 2008 by Dave Higgins who grew us into a “Three-Generation” company with his son, Josh, as President, and grandson, DK, as Operations Manager.
OrthoSleeve is built on the Higgins' collective years of manufacturing leadership and consulting in the medical device and sports industries. The first product was the FS6 Performance Foot Sleeve, which used Dave's patented Compression Zone Technology to lift and stretch the plantar fascia to target Plantar Fasciitis symptoms.
In 2018, we debuted our first sock -- the Plantar Fasciitis Sock -- and grew it into a line of Socks with Purpose that target specific conditions, helping customers overcome bunions, Achilles tendonitis, circulation, diabetes, among other conditions.
All OrthoSleeve products are made on top-of-the-line, precision knitting machines that allow for advanced textile engineering. We've applied our engineering in patented technology exclusive to our socks and sleeves.
Compression Zone Technology®
Compression Zone Technology or "C-zone technology" is a patented, evolutionary approach to performance sleeves and socks uses top-of-the-line, precision knitting machines to seamlessly transition levels of compression from moderate to firm within a sleeve or sock to target specific conditions.
Why use Compression Zone Technology?
Using smooth, soft, flexible compression bracing replaces bulky splints, straps, and rigid braces.
We use moisture-wicking micro-fiber Lycra yarn woven sleeves which means you can wear if comfortably with your normal clothes and still allow for full range of motion.How we make Compression Zone Technology®
- Textile engineering – We patented our technology after extensive research and medical testing on the affects of our targeted compression on Plantar Fasciitis and grew from there.
- Advanced equipment – Our products require precision knitting machines which happen to be the most technologically advanced machines in the world
- Hydro-transfer system – We select the best Micro-Fiber yarns with moisture-management built-in so there's no chance for sweat to stay trapped in your compression product
- Lycra® Energize fiber - Our compression feels like a custom fit because we've woven in specialized fibers to keep it close-fitting and flexible
- No bulk – The use of premium materials, targeted zones of compression and top-of-the-line machinery results in sleek, thin products that are still durable yet soft
K-Zone® Bracing Technology (KZT®)
K-Zone® Technology is a breakthrough design that provides the benefits of a Kinesiology taping treatment without the inconvenience of its temporary and binding nature. We use a hypoallergenic gel stabilizer system with high resistance fabrication zones, creating a strapping type effect in specific areas.
K-Zone® Technology stabilizes the targeted joint structures without immobilization. Proper medical-grade compression combined with KZT® provides you with an easy slip-on therapy solution that you can use whenever and wherever you need it while saving you the time and extra effort it takes to properly apply kinesiology tape.